3 Item Items
Product available upon request.. Contact us before placing the order.
Warning: Last items in stock!
MLA100 is a compact 100W amplifier, with MOSFET Mitsubishi RD1100HHF1, for HF and 6mt bands from 1.8MHz to 54MHz. The amplifier features an extremely fast RX and TX switching with PIN diodes which makes it suitable for use in QSK. The driving power must be between 1 and 5W. With the PTT the device will work best, without working in VOX mode. The output filter is chosen automatically by the amplifier, but can be preselected manually by the user. On the front panel, in addition to the band in use, output power and VSWR are graphically indicated. The apparatus also has a series of automatic protections such as: over-temperature, over-pilot, excessive VSWR, overcurrent etc …
- Operation Frequency: 1.8—30 MHz & 50—54 MHz
- Modulation Types: SSB, CW, AM, FM, data etc (All narrowband modes)
- Transistor: 2x Mitsubishi RD100HHF1
- Max I/P Current: 16 Ampere
- Power Supply: 13 VDC +/- 1V , 25 Ampere
- Input Fuse: 1 x 20 Ampere
- Input RF Power: 1-10 Watt max (All modes)
- Output RF Power: 100 Watt max HF 80 Watt 6M
- Maximum bypass power (Amplifier off): 50 Watt max
- Input VSWR: 1.1—1.8:1
- Output VSWR Maximum: 2.5:1
- Harmonic Output: >-50dBc 1.8-30 MHz & >-60dBc 50-54 MHz
- Weight: 1.4 Kg
No customer reviews for the moment.